Voss Water

Commonplace 9:

The other day I was on Facebook and came across a video where a woman was testing different bottled waters for their PH levels to see if they were true to their company. To my surprise, smart water and Voss water were yellow which meant they were on the more acidity side of the spectrum. Voss water is very expensive, high-end, and comes in a glass bottle so I was extremely shocked by this. Voss is the type of water I would typically drink at a nice restaurant with my parents so it’s even more surprising that restaurants still carry it. I think a lot of people are unaware of bottled waters and believe that they are better for you then tap. But this video proves that tap water beats almost every bottled water company. Of course, it depends on where you live but most cities in the United States have clean running water, and safe to drink. Plus it will save you a ton of money in the end!

Voss water ( photo from boxed.com

Notice the way the water is set up and presented on this website. It’s strange to me that water can look that classy. On this website, 1 bottle is selling for $9.99.