- Favorite Color: Purple
- Favorite Holiday: Halloween
- Favorite Food: Ice Cream
- Favorite Book: Fried Green Tomatoes At The Whistle Stop Cafe
- Favorite Animal: Dogs
- Favorite City: DC…duh!
- Favorite Subject: History
Alex originates from Deerfield, a northern suburb of Chicago. There she lived with her parents, Allison and Jon, her younger brother, Ben, and her dog, Bear. She attended Deerfield High School where she developed her passion of history and education. This would prompt her in later life to chose to become a history and secondary education major at American University. Her hobbies include practicing yoga, climbing, reading, watching Netflix, and playing with her puppy. You can most likely find her around campus sleeping, studying on her floor’s study lounge, out exploring the city, or if it is Sunday watching the Walking Dead.
- Birthday: May 26,1998
- Dream Job: Secretary of Education
- Random Talent: Can touch tongue to nose
- Dream Super Power: I would have the powers of the avatar from Avatar the Last Airbender
- Biggest Fear: Birds
- Coolest Person I have Met: The First Dogs
- Ideal Way to Spend A Rainy Saturday: In bed reading or watching movies