American University Washington, DC 2019
Bachelor of Science: Biology, Minor in International Relations
Lord Fairfax Community College 2016
A.A. in General Studies; GPA: 3.4
Complex Problems Program Leader; American University, Washington, D.C. August 2018- Present
- Mentoring first year students by helping them to integrate learning experiences gained from both inside and outside of the Complex Problems Seminar, Food Justice Matters.
- Facilitate interpersonal relationships and create communities that maximize the opportunities for students to learn and grow.
Registered Behavior Technician; Continuum Behavioral Health, McLean, VA February 2017-Present
- Conduct one-on-one therapy sessions for clients ages 4-15.
- Implement a variety of scientifically based methodology following the Behavioral Intervention Plan (BIP).
- Observe and record client behavior and responses to the BIP through several forms of data taking including antecedent-behavior-consequence and daily session notes.
Resident Assistant; American University, Washington, D.C. August 2016-Present
- Supervise a hall of 80 freshman college students and aided them as they acclimated to college life.
- Plan events around the needs of the first-year communities, with an emphasis on safety and well-being.
- Conduct duty rounds and collaborate with Professional Staff and Public Safety to maintain the safety of the residence.
Social Media Manager/Leads Coordinator; RE/MAX Regency, Warrenton, VA July 2016-Present
- Increase company presence and visibility in the community. Develop and post REALTOR interviews and photos through social media, enhancing REALTOR retention and recruiting. Instagram Handle: remax_regency
- Translate and transfer contracts and documents for REALTORS from an agent software platform to a broker/manager software platform allowing for compliance and retention of critical information.
- Assess incoming client leads for distribution to appropriate, qualified REALTOR.
Office Administrator/Marketing Manager; EnTitle First, Warrenton, VA August 2015-August 2018
- Read contracts to understand and identify contractual obligations of all parties to ensure all obligations were met.
- Set up files for processing, depositing escrow checks, and communicating with all parties to the contract.
- Initiated Co-Sponsor events with REALTORS and created and distributed marketing materials and coordinated event catering.
Undergraduate Teaching Assistant; Biology Department, AU; Washington, D.C August 2017-May 2018
- Assisted and taught students during laboratory sessions and answering questions about the lab.
- Consulted with the Professor and Lab TAs regarding each lab session.
- Complied with chemical hygiene and safety regulations established by the Department.
Exotic Animal Caretaker; Hidden Clover, Bristow, VA June 2014-August 2017
- Maintained appropriate environment for the safe keeping of educational exotic animals.
- Trained exotic animals for human interaction to help ensure safety when around young children.
Assistant to Children’s Program Director; Bridge Community Church, Warrenton, VA August 2008-August 2016
- Assisted Children’s Program Director with developing age appropriate study programs, and seasonal children’s programs including special productions for Easter and Christmas.
- Responsible for overseeing the Gatekeeper program including recruiting, training, scheduling and maintaining an active pool of 25 gatekeepers.
Certified Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), 2017
Basic Life Support Certification (BLS), 2017
Virginia Notary Public