7th Flats at the Progression Place: Annotated Bibliography 7-10

“Onsite Retail| 7th Flats | Apartments near the Shaw – Howard U Metro.” 7th Flats. Bozzuto, n.d. Web. 20 Nov. 2016.

This website provides information about the floor plans, gallery, features, amenities, retail, the neighborhood, services, reasons why people should choose Bozzuto, and contact. The article under “features” explains how people can decorate their apartment as they wish. People with an “individualistic style” can be identified with this space. There is also a list that contains the amenities the apartments have. There is also information available about the restaurants and stores there downstairs, such as “Eat The Rich” and At&t. The website also provides a short paragraph with a description of the neighborhood the 7th Flats is in. In the gallery, there are several images of the 7th Flats, allowing the viewer to see how it is like in the inside and the outside. Also, the website contains a list of all the services that are provided for all residents of the 7th Flats, such as coffee and tea services, and 24-hour emergency maintenance and concierge.

This website is useful for my Built Environment Description because it provides much information that will help me back up a simple statement. For example, for the exterior part of my Built Environment Description, I can inculcate the description of the Neighborhood in a form of comparison to the actual apartment building. Therefore, I will not just have facts, but an argumentation. Some of the information provided on this website is similar to other websites I will use for my Built Environment Description.

“7th Flats – Washington, DC.” MyNewPlace. Realpage Inc., n.d. Web. 20 Nov. 2016.

This website provides information about the apartments in 7th Flats at the Progression Place. It states all the floor plans, property details, and reasons why people should live in these apartments. The article states all the benefits there are in living in the 7th Flats, such as being right next to the Shaw-Howard U Metro. Also, the short paragraph that provides convincing information in why people should like there describe the apartments as “urban, alive, and seductive”. It also describes the building as innovative, since it is setting higher standards for Shaw. The amenities are listed on the website as well; those are a concierge, brand new, on-site retail, pet-friendly, rapid transit, and smart rent.

This website is useful for my built environment description because it provides information that will help me develop a strong argument about the 7th Flats at the Progression Place. Also, the website contains information that I have not yet found in other sources, such as the statement that responds to the question “why”. This page is a reliable source because it is stated that information is derived from Bozzuto, which is the company that manages the 7th Flats at the Progression Place. Prices are also available, which helps me develop my argumentation when it comes to spaces and prices, and discuss if the apartments are worth in their size and price.

“With $2.7M Loan, D.C. Aid to Progression Place Increases.” Washington Business Journal, 15 June 2012. Web. 20 Nov. 2016.

This website focuses and talks about how much the 7th Flats at the Progression Place is worth. It specifically mentions how the 7th Flats at the Progression Place was built with a loan of 2.7 Million dollars from the District’s Housing Production Trust Fund. Also, the website specifies how many apartments are available (205), and highlighting that only 51 are affordable. The building has a 19,000 square feet of ground and the underground garage is an 185-space. There is also information about a 50,000-square-foot office condominium at Progression Place that UNICEF paid for $23.87 million dollars.

This website is very useful for my Built Environment Description because this website offers details about the money topic of the Progression Place. It gives details of tax, rentals, money owed, and more. Knowing about how much is owed and how much is paid helps big-time for the background analysis of my essay. I can research and analyze the statistic area of the 7th Flats at the Progression Place. Also, I can make the overall assumption how it affects DC’s economy with the information given in this article. Lastly, this information helps my essay not only have descriptive information but also statistical and monetary information which will help me form an argumentative analysis.