Building Your Online Course
“I want to build my online course.”
- For insight into the main components of an online course, check out the Online Course Evaluation Checklist.
- CTRL recommends that you reach out to the embedded instructional designer in your department for further guidance on subject-specific course design.
- Review the Learning Support Services’ Best Practices.
“I want to implement something new or innovate my teaching.”
- Community of Inquiry Framework. Engaging in an online space can be daunting for both instructor and student. This resource can be a great aide to building and facilitating critical engagement in your course.
- CTRL offers one-on-one teaching consultations, and our instructional designers are prepared to walk you through planning your online course as well as implementing new practices. To schedule a consultation, follow this link.
“How do I … in Canvas?”
- Check out Learning Support Services’ Canvas page
- For any other Canvas related inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Workshops & Courses
Professors Are Certified to Teach Online