View resume in PDF
American University, School of Public Affairs (SPA), Washington DC, May 2020
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
Overall GPA: 3.81
Ridge High School, Basking Ridge NJ, June 2016
Honors: AP Scholar with Distinction Award
American University Undergraduate Admissions Office
Ambassador January 2017-present
- Educate prospective students about American University through leading tours, working at events that promote the University, and hosting prospective students overnight
- Develop communication skills through giving tours and interacting with students and parents
Delta Gamma Fraternity
Director of Alumnae Relations January 2017- present
- Sent out monthly newsletter to alumnae informing them of chapter accomplishments and activities
- Programming events with alumnae and students throughout the year
- Connecting alumnae with current students interested in their field and hosting panels and networking events
American University School of Public Affairs Leadership Program
Alumni Relations and Networking Coordinator August 2016- present
- Accepted into program that studies and develops leadership skills through instruction, training, and a yearlong social action project
- Created an awareness campaign on campus for childhood food insecurity in DC as well as ran a food drive, the results of which we donated to food banks throughout D.C.
- In charge of running professionalism workshops, alumni reunions, and running a mentorship program matching leadership student with professionals in D.C.
- Learned how to work closely with a group and developed conflict management skills
Bernard’s Township Parks and Recreation
Head Swim Coach May-September 2014-2016
- Head of a five-person coaching staff for a team of about 130 children ranging from 6-18 years old.
- Coached daily practices and bi-weekly meets, had to develop practice plans as well as meet lineups, had to use software to create labels and lineup sheets for meets and enter results
- Developed team bonding events to foster team spirit and enthusiasm. Had to handle conflicts between coaches, swimmers, and parents. Developed leadership and conflict management skills
Saturdays In Motion
- Program where volunteers interact with local autistic children playing an hour in the gym and an hour in the pool
- Chosen to be one of three volunteers to chair the annual fundraiser junior year where I planned events and organized volunteers as well as raised about $10,000 dollars
- Developed effective communication with the children as well as teamwork with peers and parents
Social Media: Designed the social media page for the Saturdays in Motion program and promoted fundraising event on Facebook. Ran the Facebook and Instagram account for Pleasant Valley Pool swim team promoting meets and events as well as posting results and pictures from meets.
Computer: Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Computer: Proficient in Google Drive (Google docs, slides, sheets)