View resume in PDF
American University, School of Public Affairs (SPA), School of Communications (SOC)
Washington DC, May 2020
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations and Strategic Communication
Overall GPA: 3.81
American University School of Public Affairs Leadership Program
Alumni Relations and Networking Coordinator August 2016- present
- Accepted into a four-year program that studies and develops leadership skills through instruction, training, and a yearlong social action project.
- Created an awareness campaign on campus for childhood food insecurity in DC as well as ran a food drive, the results of which we donated to food banks throughout D.C.
- In charge of running professionalism workshops, alumni reunions, and a mentorship program.
- Worked with Steering committee to create programs and opportunities for Leadership students.
Delta Gamma Fraternity
Director of Alumnae Relations January 2017- present
- Sent out a monthly newsletter to alumnae informing them of chapter accomplishments and activities.
- Created a new program connecting current seniors with an alumnae mentor.
- Connecting alumnae with current students interested in their field and hosting panels and networking events.
American University Club Swim Team
Secretary and Social Media/Marketing Chair August 2017-Present
- Founding member of the AU club swim team. Worked with the school to establish practice times, created a constitution, and promoted the team.
- Took notes on meetings, updated the team roster, and oversaw collecting paperwork.
- In charge of internal and external communications. Sent out team-wide emails as well as promote the team with flyers and social media presence.
American University Undergraduate Admissions Office
Ambassador January 2017-present
- Educate prospective students about American University through leading tours, working at events that promote the University, and hosting prospective students overnight
- Worked as a resource for prospective students and families offering guidance and insight into life at American University
Bernards Township Parks and Recreation
Head Swim Coach May-August 2014-2017
- Head of a five-person coaching staff for a team of about 130 children ranging from 6-18 years old.
- Coached daily practices and bi-weekly meets, had to develop practice plans as well as meet lineups, had to use software to create labels and lineup sheets for meets and enter results.
- Developed team bonding events to foster team spirit and enthusiasm. Had to handle conflicts between coaches, swimmers, and parents. Developed leadership and conflict management skills.
Social Media: Created and ran Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram account for the American University club swim.
Computer: Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Computer: Proficient in Google Drive (Google docs, slides, sheets)