Despacito

On January 12, 2017 the Puerto Rican singer, Luis Fonsi made public his new song Despacito with Daddy Yankee how also is a Puerto Rican singer. This song is a latin hit! Because this version of the song is all in Spanish I believe that it is not very smart to talk about it, but recently a new version of the song has been made with Justin Bieber. This new remix is not only good, but it understood by both English and Spanish speakers. In this new translation, I found interesting the first verse, which Bieber sings. He says

Come on over in my direction
So thankful for that, it’s such a blessin’, yeah
Turn every situation into Heaven, yeah
(Oh, you are…)
My sunrise on the darkest day
Got me feelin’ some kind of way
Make me wanna savor every moment slowly, slowly

I have never been a Justin Bieber fan but because all my friends are obsessed with him I have always been in the loop of what is on in his life. Starting so young in this industry he was exposed to a lot of money and fame and this made him have a bad reputation, but with time he has calmed himself and truly have a balance and not get lost in all the “Hollywood lifestyle.” In this verse I see his new self and how he is changing and how he really is appreciating life’s little gifts.