View resume in PDF:
American University, Washington, DC
Data Sciences for Justice, Law, and Criminology (BS) and Certificate of Advanced Leadership Studies
Honors: School of Public Affairs Leadership Program
Heritage High school, Leesburg, VA
Honors: Virginia Board of Education Career and Technical Education, Board of Education Scholastic Excellence, Governor of Virginia Academic Excellence
Academies of Loudoun, Ashburn, VA
Honors: Completion of Lessons in Law Enforcement Certification
Tutor, DC Reads, Washington, D.C.
Sept 2020 – present
- Specific and relevant accomplishments, projects, or experiences beginning with action verbs related to the job
Junior Swim Coach, RedRock Swim Team, Leesburg, VA
June 2015 – June 2019
- As a junior coach on my swim team, we work with a wide age range of children. We are expected to aid in teaching and to assist the swimmers, as well as influencing others to be an admirable athlete and team member.
- I take great joy in teaching young children how to swim; we work on technique, drills, strokes, and also the basics of
Campus and Community Service
Varsity Track Manager, Heritage High school, Leesburg, VA
Feb 2017- March 2020
- As a Track manager, we help organize the team, assist the head coaches, and work on the behind the scenes aspect of the team.
Volunteer, National Honors Society, Leesburg, VA
October 2019 – June 2020
- As an NHS member, each semester, we were expected to complete 32 hours of service through volunteering outside the school and helping organize and promote school events. Every Sunday, I went to our local Panera Bread and dropped off the leftover/extra baked goods at one of our fire stations.
Volunteer, French Honor Society, Leesburg, VA
October 2016 – June 2020
- As an FHS member, we participate in activities such as volunteering at the Ronald McDonald house and helping foster dogs find a family. As well as, spreading French culture throughout our school.
- National Honor Society
- French Honor Society
- Future Medical Leaders of America
- American University School of Public Affairs Leadership Program
- Computer: Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Language: French (Intermediate verbal, reading, and writing)