Lincoln Theatre – Digital Archive 2

This image was taken under the “Lincoln” sign on the front left side of the theatre. I wanted to stand under it to get an idea of just exactly how big the sign was by standing right next to it; naturally so its the biggest thing on the building. The outside of the building in is very well maintained, as old as the building is, the outside is in nearly immaculate shape, the stucco leading up to the light tan brick wall gives the building a classic but polished look. They way the outside of this theatre is keep makes the appearance of the building grand yet inviting and sets the tone of what one can expect once they step inside the theatre. The bulb lights in a line on the ceiling of awning creates a beautiful ambience at night time but even during the daytime the beauty of this building is still seen. After, I took this picture I noticed that social media facebook icon in the side window and to me this was very interesting because this building is known for its classic and historical style yet it was this touch of contemporary and modern advertisement to “like” them on social media which shows that even if the style hasn’t changed to management and and marketing of the theatre has been kept up to date with the times of today.