Globe projected onto face

Update for Week 8 – Cultural Diplomacy

Greetings, All.

I’m mindful of the possibility of intense weather and increased potential for losing electricity/internet connections in the next 24 hours, so I wanted to post this soonest.

As mentioned last week, Aimee Fullman will be our guest speaker this Wednesday. You can read about her work at http://www.aimeefullman.com/ .  Ms. Fullman cautions that the website is in need of updating, but on Wednesday she will share a very interesting, tailored slide presentation and more on her multi-faceted story working in the field of cultural relations. With her presentation during the second half of class, and several students leading discussion on readings, an inspiring class is in store.

Please also monitor Blackboard announcements and AU mail for updates (as long as I have electric/internet connectivity).

-Debbie Trent

5 thoughts on “Update for Week 8 – Cultural Diplomacy”

1. I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and I also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site