Need help with Blackboard, Panopto, or Collaborate? Contact the Blackboard Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 885-3904.
Online Teaching/Pedagogical Support
In the event of an emergency, the CTRL Lab will continue supporting students and faculty members via the Internet. They are prepared to give support via email and through the instant messaging program Skype. Please write to email@example.com for a list of our lab consultants’ contact information and the software they are able to support.
Services provided by the Center for Teaching Research and Learning’s Lab (CTRL Lab) in the event that the University switches to online courses:
- Lab Consultants will provide one on one and group consultations. To set-up a consultation please email the CTRL Lab.
- The CTRL Lab offers support for software downloading and troubleshooting. Questions or concerns? Email the CTRL Lab.
- Software distribution is available for STATA, EViews, and Open Source.
- Support for other statistical software is offered for SPSS and SAS.
- Statcrunch is an alternative to SPSS.
- Access to Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR).