17 Questions on Food Answered

This article answers 17 questions about food that most people didn’t know or didn’t even think to know. The answers for the questions are chemically inspired, covering topics from capsaicin in spicy foods to globular proteins in eggs that allow them to physically change when heated. I find it really interesting that so many questions about food can be answered on a chemical level. Most of the questions refer to household knowledge that is indisputable, but the answers are not something that a lot of people would know. It is an interesting article and includes lots of topics we have discussed in class.

Question: What other question/answer about food (involving chemistry) do you know?

20 thoughts on “17 Questions on Food Answered”

1. Eventually, after spending numerous hours on the internet at last we’ve uncovered somebody that
    definitely does know what they’re discussing many thanks a lot for
    the wonderful post.

2. I have been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts on this kind of area .
    Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this website.

Reading this information So i am satisfied to exhibit that I’ve
    a very just right uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed.
    I so much for sure will make certain to do not put out of your mind this web site and provides
    it a glance regularly.

3. Wonderful goods from you, man. I’ve be aware your stuff prior to and you’re just too
    excellent. I actually like what you’ve got here, really like what you’re saying and the
    way in which wherein you assert it. You make it
    entertaining and you still take care of to keep it smart.
    I cant wait to read far more from you. That is really
    a terrific website.