Banana Pancakes

As a college student, I try to be as resourceful as possible, especially in the kitchen. I try to go grocery shopping every two weeks, and so by the end of that two-week period, most of my fresh food has either been used or is about to go bad. I also love eating bananas, but I like to eat bananas at their prime ripeness, before they turn brown. In order to avoid throwing away two bananas, I decided to do a quick search and found an extremely easy recipe for banana pancakes. The ingredients: bananas and eggs, that’s it. Because the bananas were ripe this recipe was super easy, all I had to do was mash up the bananas and mix in two eggs. With that batter I fried the pancakes as if they were traditional pancakes and voila, I had a new take on a traditional breakfast.

Discussion question: Has anyone ever tried this recipe? Has anyone ever used banana as a substitute in any other recipes?

http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-2-ingredient-banana-pancakes-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-218658

4 thoughts on “Banana Pancakes”

1. I’ve seen this recipe before and I really want to try it! It looks great! I normally eat bananas with dulce de leche, its a type of caramel. I have never seen bananas use this way before, but its very creative and different. I hope to try it soon!

2. This is an art that they have developed over time and through immense dedication.Speak English in Business Learning a language could be fun, if you make it fun! Hence, here is an article that will present you with 15 tips to help embrace English better and develop a knack of the language.

3. Integrated event management software tools provide features to facilitate online registration. Registrants simply fill out the registration forms and manage Documentary their registrations themselves. This helps you to make the entire registration process extremely simple for your prospective attendees.

4. Bananas are healthy in many ways. A banana is a source of potassium for a college student. Though it contains many calories and should be eaten before physical training, it’s a great source for brain activity before https://writemyessaytoday.net exams.