Listeria

In the news frequently there has been news of a Listeria break-out. The first time I heard of it was when I was researching for our presentations and heard that Dole recalled all of their pre-packaged salad. More news has come out that Pictsweet recalled their frozen vegetables due to possible contamination from onions. Listeria is a type of bacterium that infects humans and other warm-blooded animals. Only some of those that ingest the bacteria experience symptoms, known as listeriosis. The mild symptoms are similar to the flu and more likely, while some of the other symptoms are more serious.

http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2016/04/frozen-vegetables-recalled-onions-in-them-could-carry-listeria/#.Vw-V_8fidw8

Have you ever heard of listeria?
How could one protect themselves from this?
What should food companies be doing better?

3 thoughts on “Listeria”

1. I have only ever heard of listeria as an abstract disease that you hear on the news. I think being an alert consumer can help you avoid this disease, but also washing food and getting fresh vegetables can help avoid it. I think food companies are already doing a fair amount to combat these diseases, but perhaps ensuring that the vegetables are properly washed should definitely help.

2. Hello there

I just checked out your website american.edu and your site takes longer than 3 seconds to load 🙁

If your site takes so Long Time To Load you are losing more than half your traffic & 50% of visitors won’t return if they have trouble loading a page…

That’s a really expensive mistake to make, specially if you are paying for traffic. I can help you to improve that.

Please contact me by my email for details: wp_optimiser@consultant.com

Regards,
    Glauert

3. Howdy

I just checked out your website american.edu and wanted to find out if you need help for SEO Link Building ?

If you aren’t using SEO Software then you will know the amount of work load involved in creating accounts, confirming emails and submitting your contents to thousands of websites.

With THIS SOFTWARE the link submission process will be the easiest task and completely automated, you will be able to build unlimited number of links and increase traffic to your websites which will lead to a higher number of customers and much more sales for you.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, We offer you 7 days free trial
    CONTACT US HERE ==> dindinaa421@gmail.com

Regards,
    Best Seo Software