7 Easy Dinners To Make This Week

One thing I struggle with is finding healthy options to eat while at school, but one thing that I find that helps me is finding recipes that are easy to make and I can prep ahead of time. The link below has 7 recipes that college students can easily make and prep a week ahead of time.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lindsayhunt/i-heard-youre-hungry#.tvE0dbpn0

Question:
1. Is it a realistic thing to meal plan while in college?

4 thoughts on “7 Easy Dinners To Make This Week”

1. I think meal prep and pre made meals are a great idea in college, but because of such erratic schedules it can make it really hard. I have just accepted the college diet isn’t going to be the best one and just do the best I can.

2. I like to cook by myself, but it always takes a long time, these are great recipes and easy to make. We can do this even during the weekdays. Thanks for sharing.

3. Meal prep can be helpful if you have a busy schedule, but I think it can be difficult for college students to do this. I personally don’t have a lot of time and I normally decide in the morning with my roommate what we’ll eat for dinner or I’ll get home around 8:30 and just make something quick and easy like tortellini. Most of our dinners are decided passed on what we are craving so a meal prep would just be what we made earlier in the week.

4. I suppose meal prep and pre made food are a exquisite idea in college, but because of such erratic schedules it could make it absolutely hard. I have just everyday the college eating regimen isn’t going to be the first-rate one and just do the exceptional I can.