Benefits of Coconut Oil

20 Coconut Oil Benefits & Side Effects (#5 is Life Saving)

Coconut oil, or copra oil, is an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of matured coconuts harvested from the coconut palm. It is high in saturated fat and slow to oxidize. 

Last week, most of our lab used coconut oil with cocoa powder to make dark chocolate. But if you aren’t a baker, will coconut oil still serve a purpose?

Well, you should. Research has finally uncovered the secrets coconuts and coconut oil, namely healthy fats called medium-chain fatty acids (MCFAs), these unique fats include:

• Caprylic acid
  • Lauric acid
  • Capric acid

Coconut Oil Benefits:

Improves Memory and Brain Function

Improves Digestion, Reduces Stomach Ulcers & Ulcerative Colitis

Building Muscle and Losing Body Fat

13 thoughts on “Benefits of Coconut Oil”

1. Wow this is so interesting! I knew coconut oil had a lot of properties but I didn’t realize it could help you build muscle or burn body fat. Good to know, thanks for teaching me something!

2. I always use coconut oil on my hair before showering. It provides smoothness to dry hair. It is also good as a body creme! Your skin ends up soft and delicate 🙂

3. I always use coconut oil when I cook at home. I didn’t know that it had all those benefits. Now I will use it even more!

4. Are you worried about increasing body weight at night? Do you know how to control excess weight gain? Weight gain is caused by excessive stress. When we take too much stress, we eat more, it’s called emotional food, which means you eat a lot, but you’re not feeling happy. This causes unnecessary weight gain. There are many other reasons for eating unhealthy foods and consuming high calories. But if you want to get rid of the pound in a normal way, you can try shark tank diet . It’s a healthy slimming supplement that contains as many compounds that help burn fat. This supplement helps control hunger and increase metabolism. It makes you eat less and you’re happy even after eating a small portion of food.