Please refer to the text below to view my official resume, or alternatively, download my resume as a PDF through the link below.
American University, Washington, DC- Class of 2024
Daniel Hand High School, Madison, CT- Class of 2020
- GPA: 4.18
- Honors: Inducted into the National Honor Society, awarded High Honors in eight consecutive trimesters, given the title of ‘Unsung Hero’ by local newspaper The Patch, received Academic Achievement in Science award 2019.
Leadership and Involvement
DHHS Model United Nations Club, September 2017- June 2020
- Elected President in May 2019
DHHS Clay Club, December 2017- June 2020
- Club Co-president from January 2018- Present
DHHS Girl Up Club, October 2018- June 2020
- Founder and President, shaping girls into lifelong leaders within their community
DHHS Varsity Fencing Team November 2016- June 2020
- First elected Captain in March 2018, re-elected for my second term as team Captain in March 2019
- Received the DHHS Coach’s Award 2019
- Most Improved Award 2018
DHHS Gender and Sexualities Program, September 2016- June 2020
- Club leader and True Colors Organization Ambassador from October 2018- June 2020
FLEYA (Future Law Enforcement Youth Academy), June 2018
- One of 15 women from CT selected to participate in the New Haven FBI’s youth training program at Yale
DHHS Girls Advancing in Engineering and STEM (GAINS) Club, November 2018- June 2020
DHHS JV Track and Field Team, March 2016- 2018
DHHS JV Cross Country, September 2017- 2019
Moxie- Restaurant Madison, CT
Hostess September 2019- Present
- Heading nightly customer relations, managing restaurant phones, distributing patron seating layouts, collaborating with restaurant staff, and budgeting nightly resources.
Bauer Park Engineering Summer Camp Madison, CT Camp Counselor Summer 2019
- Led children ages 8-13 in developing practical innovative and engineering skills through hands-on experimental and design activities in a week-long summer course.
85+ Volunteer hours
- Volunteer experience through working with elders at the Madison Senior Center, partnering with kids education organization, Cool-ology®, to teach kids elementary school science concepts, and volunteering with community service organization, the Madison Youth and Family Services, within my hometown.
Empty Bowls Fundraiser
- Led the DHHS Clay Club in organizing our first and second annual pottery sale fundraiser to combat hunger. Through both of these events, my club has raised over $5,000 to support a local non-profit organization, The Branford Community Dining room, in their mission of providing free meals to the Connecticut Shoreline area.
- CPR certified
- Spanish: Intermediate
- Proficient with Microsoft Platforms (Word, Excel)
- Adept with social platforms and navigating social media