The Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) is to increase the visibility and ease of use of open access scientific and scholarly journals, thereby promoting their increased usage and impact. The DOAJ aims to be comprehensive and cover all open access scientific and scholarly journals that use a quality control system to guarantee the content. In short, the DOAJ aims to be the one-stop shop for users of open access journals.
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Kogod School of Business
- School of Communication
- School of International Service
- School of Professional and Extended Studies
- School of Public Affairs
- Washington College of Law
Types of Media & Content
- Academic Journals
How may I use this material?
This resource is open access under a creative commons! This means you’re always allowed to copy and redistribute the work under the condition that you attribute the creator and link to the original work. You’re probably able to also adapt, remix, and build on this resource (granted that you credit the creator and make your remixed version open access as well). However, make sure you look at the specifics of this license, and if you’re unsure, contact the creator directly!
You are free to:
– Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
– Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
– Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
– ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.