View resume in PDF
American University, School of Public Affairs (SPA), Washington DC
Bachelors of Arts: Justice, Law, Criminology (JLC) & Psychology
Honors: SPA Leadership Program, University College: Harsh Justice
Princi Chicago, IL
Team Member (25 hours/week) September 2019- Present
- Responsible for customer service, custodial duties, and food prep.
Entrepreneurship Hub (3 hours/week) Chicago, IL
National Public Housing Museum August 2019 – Present
- Creating, selling, marketing, and designing merchandise
- Discussing and determining the pricing of merchandise
- Setting up venues and events
Parole Illinois (4 hours/week) Chicago, IL
Social Media Intern (Unpaid) August 2019 – Present
- Work a minimum of 4 hours weekly and track hours in a spreadsheet
- Plan Weekly Check-ins
- Participate in One Parole Illinois Conference Call a month
- Monitor Parole Illinois Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Post on All Social Media Accounts Several Times Weekly: Minimum twice weekly on Facebook, once weekly on Instagram, 3 times weekly on Twitter – Posts include upcoming Parole Illinois Events, Relevant Articles, and PI Updates
Mikva Challenge (5 hours/week) Chicago, IL
Citywide Youth Council, Chicago Housing Authority Youth Council June 2019 – June 2020
- Planned a Youth Summit, where Chicago youth received resources from educators, employers, and financial aid counselors.
- Collaborated with peers to research and create a plan of action to address the stigma, needs, and safety of CHA residents.
- Presented research to the CEO and executive board of CHA
- Interviewed 25 CHA residents and collaborated with peers to combine interview information into a spreadsheet document
- Dedicated over 200 hours to research, planning, advocacy, and professional development around issues CHA residents.
Mariano’s Chicago, IL
Hot Foods Team Member (25 hours/week) August 2018 – September 2019
- Responsible for customer service, food packaging, custodial duties, and food prep for multiple food stations, which all have different menus.
Campus & Service Work
Never Forget Chicago (4 hours/week) Chicago, IL
Art piece collaboration May 2019 – July 2019
- Gathered a group of 40+ NCP students for a two-hour art session
- Collaborated with 3-4 NCP students to design an art piece that reflects the life of all CPS students that have passed away, due to gun violence.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets
- Performing and public speaking
- Fundraising and budget planning
- Event planning and promotion