American University, School of Public Affairs, Washington, DC May 2022
Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies: Communications, Law, Economics, and Government (CLEG)
Watkins Mill High School, Gaithersburg, MD June 2018
High School Diploma
Honors: School of Public Affairs (SPA) Leadership Program, AU Scholars Program, POSSE Finalist, PTSA Student Leader 2018 Scholarship Recipient, Alex Popeck Never Back Down 2018 Scholarship Recipient, and Volunteer of the Year Award 2016.
Companion, Montgomery County Therapeutic Recreation, Rockville, MD December 2017- Present
- Worked one-on-one with different children with disabilities from the ages between 5-13 yrs and helped redirect the children with instructions in the activities they participated in.
Junior Artist, Subway, Urbana, MD June 2018- September 2018
- Served an average of 15 customers per hour by properly preparing orders and communicated with the rest staff to ensure that the line was properly prepared.
Assistant, Montgomery County Therapeutic Recreation, Rockville, MD June 2017- July 2018
- Assisted in direction and supervision of campers to ensure safety and enjoyment .
Participant, School of Public Affairs Leadership Program, American University August 2018- Present
- Accepted into a four-year program to study and develop leadership skills through advanced practical training implementing social action projects.
Participant, American University Scholars Program, American University August 2018- Present
- Selected to participant in a two year living learning community that allows us to foster creativity, critical thinking, and problem solving focused on research experiences
Intern, Let America Vote, Manassas, VA September 2017-October 2017
- Contacted registered voters in Manassas from Democratic Headquarters by phone and informed voters of polling locations and canvassed door by door.
Captain, Watkins Mill High School Varsity Field Hockey, Gaithersburg, MD August 2014- 2018
- Provided leadership and effectively communicated with a diverse group of athletes, coaches, and game officials while I attended all practices and games
President, Minority Scholars Program, Watkins Mill High School January 2014- June 2018
- Led meetings and helped create a tutoring system for a local middle school. Also participated in task force to run countywide treat focusing on closing the achievement gap.
President, Key Club , Watkins Mill High School August 2015- June 2018
- Hosted events to raise funds for Breast Cancer Awareness for a local hospital and participated various volunteering activities. Such as clean ups in local neighborhoods.
Volunteer, Montgomery County Therapeutic Recreation, Rockville, MD June 2016
- Worked with a group of children and assisted the staff to ensure that the children were safe and enjoying themselves.
- Language: English (Fluent level of proficiency,Verbal, Reading Writing, ) and Spanish (Fluent level of proficiency, Verbal, Reading, Writing)