American University, Washington DC: Anticipated graduation May 2024
Bachelor of Arts: Political Science
Honors and projects: SPA Leadership Program
- Politics in The United States- Met with members of the DC community to discuss the inner workings of American government
- Writing Intensive- Researched and wrote 8 page essay on disinformation and its effect on democratic processes
Milford High School, Milford NH: June 2020
High School Diploma
Activities and Honors: Graduated 8th and Summa Cum Laude, GPA: 4.3/4.5, National Honor Society, Tri-M Music Honor Society
- Academic World Quest: Model G20 Summit Full Tuition (Cambridge University, Cambridge, UK)
- National History Day Senior Project: Marilla Ricker, 1st state female attorney – New Hampshire State Champion
- Center for Civic Education Congressional Summer Academy (Goucher College, Baltimore, MD)
- Milford High School Kaley Speech Contest Winner
Intern – Andru Volinsky for Governor – Concord, NH July-September 2020
- Collaborated with campaign staff, progressive non profits, and climate organizations to reach key voters
- Phone banked to persuade absentee and in person voters to support challenging the incumbent Governor
Policy Writer – Roosevelt Network – American University September 2020 – Present
- Simulated election and policy outcomes to understand strengths and weaknesses of governmental action
- Researched, wrote and submitted policy suggestion for chosen problem
Program Member – SPA Leadership Program – American University September 2020 – Present
- Studied and developed leadership skills by implementing social action project in the DC metro area
- Collaborated with off campus organizations and experts to develop awareness and potential solutions for the mental health issues refugees may face
Lifeguard, Swim Instructor – Town of Milford – Keyes Pool – Milford, NH June 2018 – present
- Kept watch over 20-30 young swimmers to ensure fast response when distress situations arose.
- Led instructional swim classes for children ages 4 to 9
Team Coordinator – New Hampshire for Pete Buttigieg 09/2019 – 02/2020
- Led team of 15 volunteers overseeing training on campaign’s policies and voter outreach
- Canvassed three neighboring towns to educate voters on the candidate and his ideas.
Communications Secretary – Milford High School Young Democrats 09/2019 – 05/2020
- Directed and publicized civics opportunities available to 800-member student body
- Directed Birthday Box initiative: voter registration & education in their birthday month to students turning 18
Marching Band Drum Major – Milford High School Marching Band 07/2019 – 05/2020
- Led & conducted 60-piece marching band for games and competitions: 5/5-star Drum Major rating, Maine Band Directors Association Finals.
Vice President – Modern Music Masters Honor Society 09/2016 – 05/2020
- Chaired programs & projects for outreach including performances for local Boys & Girls Club and schools to foster interest in music.
Under Secretary General – Milford High School Model United Nations 10/2017 – 05/2020
- Led policy research. Advocated positions & wrote resolutions. Participated in Montreal & NYC conferences.
- Outstanding Delegate & Diplomacy awards.