5 Hilton Drive, Newmarket NH, 03857 · email@example.com · (603)-686-9387
American University, Washington, DC May 2024
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
Exeter High School, Exeter, NH July 2020
Honors: National Honors Society, DAR Good Citizen Award, Rho Kappa, GPA: 3.7/4.0, Latin Honors Society, New Hampshire Scholars
Member, SPA Leadership Program, American University August 2020 – present
- Selected to study and establish leadership skills through training and the development of a local action project.
Legislative Intern, United States Senate June 2021 – August 2021
- Attended legislative hearings and wrote memos for legislative staff on various subject issues.
- Wrote draft constituent letters for responses to constituent concerns.
- Managed and organized the inboxes of other staff members.
Member, New Hampshire Legislative Youth Advisory Council, NH February 2019 – July 2020
- Worked with other youth leaders to officially support or oppose NH proposed legislation, and made recommendations to NH congress.
- Worked with others to organize and hold a forum on health for NH residents, with speakers in the public health field.
- Met with interest groups to discuss the importance of legislation.
Managing Fellow, Biden for President, Coastal NH August 2019 – February 2020
- Helped to maintain organization and structure of the office environment allowing for staff to focus on administrative tasks.
- Led student recruitment effort to engage young constituents to join the campaign.
Front End Associate, Hannaford Brothers Company, Exeter, NH July 2018 – April 2019
- Communicated and handled transactions in a fast paced environment.
- Worked in a team setting and helped ensure efficiency of the group.
CAMPUS AND COMMUNITY SERVICE
Member, Hawk Crew, Exeter High School May 2019 – September 2019
- Worked with others to help integrate rising freshmen into highschool seemlessly.
- Computer: Microsoft Word and Powerpoint, Adobe Lightroom, databases, statistical analysis tools, and other technical programs
Language skills: Arabic (novice)