Morgan G. Betty Scott
320 Florida Ave NE Washington, DC 20002 · email@example.com · (772)-233-1421
American University, College of Arts and Sciences, Washington, DC May 2024
BS, intended major in Biology with Pre-Med track
Jensen Beach High School, Jensen Beach, FL August 2016- May 2020
Honors/Advanced Placement: Graduated in top 10% class, GPA: 5.74/6.0
Indian River State College, Port Salerno, FL May-August 2019
Completed 4 courses in Sociology, Anthropology, Computer Science, and Student Success to earn
CIRCUIT Fellow, The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory April 2021 – May 2022.
- Participated in a year-long, intensive artificial intelligence research experience.
- Participated in leadership development and mission-driven cohort-based research.
Catering Staff, Great Scott’s Catering Company, Port Salerno, FL March 2018-present
- Responsible for food prep, inventory checks, and event briefings.
- Created intriguing food design labels using small led boards to promote a more positive customer response that also correlated to the theme of each event.
Fundraising Chair, Henry Duhart Campaign, Port St. Lucie, FL June 2020-present
- Orchestrated fundraising events with my fundraising team which include a formal meet-and-greet of at least 50 people. It was hosted at the botanical gardens to collect needed funding for the campaign expenses
- Recruited 5 youth coordinators to strengthen the campaign’s progressivism to adhere to younger voters by incorporating social media advertising on Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook.
Dancer, Tir Na Greine Irish Dancers, Stuart FL August 2011-May 2020
- Travelled internationally as in Irish Dancer for eight years
- Collected world and national titles as well as to win multiple reginal championship titles
Class of 2020 officer, Jensen Beach High School, Jensen Beach, FL August 2016-May 2020
- Held multiple office positions including Vice President and Volunteer Coordinator
- Facilitated community involvement opportunities for class members which granted service hours as well as initiated class incentives to foster school spirit and collective activities
CAMPUS AND COMMUNITY SERVICE
Member, SPA Leadership: Racial Injustice, American University August 2020-present
- Selected out of a pool of applicants to conduct community service projects to address a research topic to enact change throughout the community.
Volunteer, Cleveland Clinic Martin Health North, Stuart, FL May 2019-August 2019
- Volunteered in both the SurgiCenter and Outpatient care, with taught me proper patient care techniques, organizational skills, and managing and filing medical documents
- Shadowed several surgeries including lumpectomies and mastectomies, which furthered my interest in medicine
- Language: Sign Language (basic hand gestures and full vocabulary) Spanish (reading, writing, advanced speech)