This library, maintained by the University of Minnesota, is a tool to help instructors find affordable, quality textbook solutions. All textbooks in this library are complete and openly licensed. The books in the catalog are peer-reviewed by instructors from a variety of institutions.
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Education & Teaching
- Health Promotion
- Int’l Training/Ed (ITEP)
- Justice, Law, and Criminology
- Kogod School of Business
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Nutrition Education
- Philosophy & Religion
- Professional Sciences
- Public Administration and Policy
- Public Health
- School of Communication
- School of International Service
- School of Professional and Extended Studies
- Washington College of Law
Types of Media & Content
How may I use this material?
This resource is open access under a creative commons! This means you’re always allowed to copy and redistribute the work under the condition that you attribute the creator and link to the original work. You’re probably able to also adapt, remix, and build on this resource (granted that you credit the creator and make your remixed version open access as well). However, make sure you look at the specifics of this license, and if you’re unsure, contact the creator directly!
You are free to:
– Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
– Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
– Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.