Class Blog

As we are living through an epidemic, many things seem to be getting worse as millions panic. There has been some good that has come out of this experience though, the environment seems to be getting better. In China, since everyone has been staying home and factories have closed, the number of good quality air days has gone up 12.5% since February. With factories closing, the use and burning of coal have gone down a significant amount as well. The amount of nitrogen dioxide emissions has gone down rapidly as well and it shows. The toxic clouds that hang on the horizon have been clearing up slowly. As more and more countries urge people to stay home, more pollution will decrease as well. However, experts are worried once the virus slows down and people can work again, the pollution will get even worse than before with companies having to make up for the lost time. 

8 Replies to “Class Blog”

1. I think it is interesting how quickly air pollution was able to decrease when people stayed home. Hopefully people will notice and realize that we use up more resources than we need.

2. I agree, Julianah, its really ironic that it takes a pandemic to stop man-made contamination of the environment.

3. Good job on the post, Laura (and thanks for doing a second post!) I’m glad you brought this topic up, the photographs that people have been posting all over the world over the clearing skies and clean water (esp. in Venice) because of all the humans in quarantine is really surprising to see. I also agree with you, once the coronavirus crisis is over (hopefully soon!), it’ll be worse than before.

4. It has been amazing to see how much the environment has improved since humans have been forced to stay home. The impacts are so positive that I sometimes wonder whether we should annually, voluntarily quarantine for a week just to let the earth breath.

5. Seeking advice and guidance here! As a student, I’m grappling with a homework assignment that I can’t manage due to time limitations. I’m looking into seeking help from experts and would be grateful for any advice or suggestions!

6. Academic writing has always been challenging for me, which is why I rely on this website to see details for writing services. The experienced writers here have been a great help with various assignments, ensuring that I submit well-written and well-researched papers. I’ve been using their services for years, and they never disappoint.

7. Looking to improve your LinkedIn networking strategy? I guarantee you that Octopus CRM is worth a look. This user-friendly LinkedIn automation tool is a real breakthrough in 2024. Improve your LinkedIn outreach through the utilization of the Octopus CRM LinkedIn automation tool https://octopuscrm.io/ in 2024. Octopus CRM offers a suite of valuable automation functionalities tailored for marketers, business proprietors, recruiters, and digital agencies, optimizing their processes. Check it out for yourself!

8. Hi guys. King Johnnie is a casino that makes my heart beat faster! I’ve always loved gambling, but I never thought I’d find a place where I could immerse myself so completely in the game. Their games are simply unique, from classic slots to exciting live games with professional dealers. The bonuses and promotions only add to the spice of the experience, and the fast payouts give me the confidence that I am in safe hands. KingJohnnie is my go-to casino where I feel at home