Skip to content
In this edition of the Strategy analysis project Allison analyzed a government strategy document throughout the course. She then prepared a one-page memo that summarizes the document (Information Memo). Allison then evaluated the strategy based on course material covered to that point (Action Memo). Finally, she drafted a memo that prepares a principal to attend a National Security Council meeting related to the strategy (Talking Points Memo).
Jlc – 674: DOmestic terrorism
in This edition of the strategy analysis project, Allison was given a US Government strategy to analyze in relation to course content provided to create three one page memos over the course of the semester. At the end of the semester, allison wrote a comprehensive two page memo and prepared a presentation.
JLC – 485/685: strategy and tactics of terrorist organizations
- COIN Memo 1 following Module 1: Guerillas to Government
- COIN Memo 2 following Module 2: Into the Modern Era
- COIN Memo 3 following Module 3: What Leviathan?
- COIN Memo 4 following all modules and Module 4: The Fundamentals Endure
JLC-482/682: The Crime and Conflict Nexus
- USCG Memo 1 following Module 1: Foundational Concepts
- USCG Memo 2 following Module 2: Procedures – Operating Illicit Organizations
- USCG Memo 3 following Module 3: Techniques – Transformation
- USCG Memo 4 following all modules and Module 4: Tactics – The Use of Ultraviolence