Eliza Schloss

For my project, I created a podcast episode called They’re Laughing At You (Not With You). I made this as a followup to Missing Richard Simmons. In this podcast, host Dan Taberski explained that Simmons was often invited on late-night television shows as a guest and was frequently made fun of for entertainment’s sake. In my podcast, I explore whether it is okay to poke fun and entertain at the expense of someone else as well as examine these implications. To do this, I examine other sources of entertainment. The link to my podcast is below. Hope you enjoy!

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1043707/3534925

1 reply
  1. tm6650a
    tm6650a says:

WOW. You did such an amazing job with sound editing and making this seem like a real podcast. I think everything about this project is intriguing from the title to the information within it. I listened to this entire podcast just because I was so invested in it. You blended quotes and clips so well that I actually thought that this was a real podcast. I would actually listen to this podcast if it were real and I think you went above and beyond for this project. Great job, you could definitely have a future in podcasting!